Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 20, 2009

    1 more year to YOG yo!


    Procras procras procras....
    I'm not done with econs yet. not started with OB and INTHT yet. Am giving up RHT. So yeah. I thought my results for portfolio would be better but who knows projects are plainly pulling my marks down.
    I'm going to get a new bed, new phone and new blankie soon:D Have been going down to IKEA recently for furnitures. Babies are arriving very soon, about november? Two months plus away! I wonder if they will look like me. HAHAHA.
    So now i'm going to concentrate on econs (again?!) and study and study and study. Then it will be vasco chalet in the mids september and next would be 1k05's chalet! Oh my. I see holes in my pocket already.
    My mum is tickling me now. Ok bye.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    hey, changed my blog url. i'm on life-initsbest.onsugar.com