Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, August 28, 2009

    Sometimes i wish we could just pretend.
    Hey dudes. Exams are finally o-v-e-r. Those bloody mofo-ic subject are destroyed. I hope i won't receive any call from school for sub papers. (especially rht!) Life's been pretty much calm for me these days. I'm not really involved in heavy activities nor hanging out with cliques. My live's revolving around classmates, odelia, reynold, gary and celeste. They're probably the closest ones around me, listening to my problems 24/7.

    I never imagine myself sitting in front of the laptop watching taiwan series ever since i stepped into poly. Thought that i will be so occupied but i'm not. Can really get lonely at times ever since mum changed my room to the kitchen's laundry room. But it's pretty cosy and my dad loves this room alot.

    I miss my fellow friends from sjc but i guess i won't be seeing them tmr due to some reasons. I seriously need to get a doctor. I'm suffering from mental breakdown these few days. Probably because of incident A, B and C.

    Have not been crying since janaury. My bastard manager made me cry. Haiya. sibei sian. I bet i will get so disgusted of this post after a few months.

    oh yeah, i've been attracting crows recently. They like to fly towards my direction JUST AT MY HEIGHT. fly so low for what? what's their problem. Odelia and I squatted down in the middle of TOWN because of those crows. Tamade.

    Alrighty, shall go now. Bye peeps.


    2 comments:

    Odelia Ling said...

    We merely dodge it la!

    It's like 1,2,3..........
    "SIAM!"

    Sharon Lim said...

    hahah funny. they're extremely irritating