Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 13, 2009

    Sharon hen kai xin ah, suo yi bom cha cha ah

    Thats our best freshie, anthony.
    I am happy pappy awake! This morning, i chanced by this facebook album and found another classic shot of anthony. I was laughing so badly at the screen until my mom stopped me from my craze. Anyway, I am shifting my room soon :( which means the masterbedroom is no longer mine = no more toilet = old room. Anyway, i am going to paint my 'new' room, giving it a 'new' look. IKEA i am heading to you soon! I'll make sure i give you guys a shock stepping into my 'new' room.
    Momsy is going for culinary lessons later, so i've got to take care of my nephew jerry. This small brat here actually punched his class mates and ran off to avoid getting punched. He is only 2 years old btw! How naughty!
    Anyway, i had a good time spent on my bday too. Will upload the pictures asap. Till then, tata! x0x0






    No comments: