Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 16, 2009

    Orientation Day 1




    Kind of sucky for me. The enjoyable times seems to decrease alot today. People there weren't really as enthu as zettenians. In fact, nothing beats zetten dua love! Well, i got into 1k05! Surprisely i met one of the sjcians there, her name is celeste. Omg, thank god i found someone i can really clique with. I thought i would be a loner my whole life in TP!

    See the pretty faces up there? We were freaking hot and perspiring like shit on the track. Celeste was telling me like "eh...my sweat is like dripping kind. so disgusting" Yeah, we were really hot and sticky. YUCK.

    Complains complains. I hope tomorrow will be a better day ahead.

    Stayed back for some mass dance practise with the other 99 biz freshies. I swear that was the most synchronized TP mass dance i ever tried. Ivan was like counting the steps so hardly for me. hahaha but he is damn sweaty and while we were doing the spinning moves, for a while i thought that it was drizzling, but no! It was Ivan who's perspiring so badly!

    sorry ivan but i had fun dancing with you!:D Saw simone and weilun. So cute la they were waving so badly to me. Had a small chit chat session w weilun on the bus on the way to petal.
    Finally caught up with her abit after FO!

    Ok what a wordy post. Today is like such a special day. HAPPY 2YRS ANNI EMMA LIM!

    No comments: