Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 19, 2009

    Biz biz biz biz ness clap clap






    Pay day with bestie!

    Wassup! I'm back from business week 0 orientation camp! I realised i've been blogging about nothing but camp. Though business orientation camp was nt as fun as FO, but still, the same old saying.. i enjoyed myself in the camp.

    The first day of camp was horrendous. Zetten's voice and cheers is ringing in my head. I feel so attached to FO already. I miss zetten like @!#@@$#$$%! H O T T O G O zetten is hot to go!

    And then we go BIZ BIZ BIZ BIZ NESS clapclap clapclap. Business won the 5th year champion! Congrats to Business school. But I'm kind of tired in the same colour tee shirt. YELLOW. And now my stationary like my pencil case and card holder is yellow as well. yellow makes me think of emma!
    Mass dance was great! Until now i still have no idea which school won the dance but im proud of the other 99 mass dance business freshies for putting up the good job! Yayyy(:

    Hao la! I'm like chatting with a stone online about our CCA now. Reply 10 times slower than me. growmossyhair -.- Bye! : D

    No comments: