Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 28, 2010

    Fucking Miserable Sharon

    Maybe it's just like what my sis said. Teenage years, don't get affected by love. It's never worth your time. Never love someone rich. She repeated this for billion zillion times. But that's not what i'm facing now. I feel so troubled. Really. I always hate people who cry a river of tear and write about how fucking miserable their life is on the blog. But hey, i'm doing that now. I'm really miserable. I'm miserable that i'm lonely every night. I'm miserable that i do not get a life. I'm miserable that i can't bear to complain to my good friends how miserable i am when i see them happy. I'm miserable that i can't complain. I'm miserable that no one is standing by me 24/7. I'm miserable nobody give a bloody damn about how miserable i actually am now.

    Enough of these miseries. Who don't go through these? I must pull thru this stage. Fucking annoyed my life. I feel like losing my memory now. Perhaps i've watched too much drama. But i don't want to fucking think of you. Cause i fucking hurt you. Alright.

    Many things were running through my mind.
    Since i left you. Till project period. Till exam time. Till now.
    You've never left my mind.
    I tried to let you go and i tell myself. No. I've never loved you. I'm just too dependent on you. I need a soul mate. I need a company. I need someone to love me. I need a pillar of support. I told myself not to think of you. I reminded myself time and again not to think back of the happy memories. I told myself i already loved someone else. I told myself you've found someone else. I told myself we're both over. But every time i do that, my heart break a little. Little by little, my heart is slowly shattering into pieces.

    I don't want to think about it for now. I shall continue with my hptx. Bye..

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    don't be so unhappy sharon!
    i bet there're actually others who you can talk to and i'll be one of them :)

    Sharon Lim said...

    Thanks, and you are?((: