Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, March 16, 2010

    This is the end already.
    You know, i can't change for you. Neither can you change your life for me. I hate this complicated life. I hate going through this. We can never be friends. The minute i see you, or the minute you see me, we know we still love each other but i just cannot bring myself to be with you. We are both from very different worlds. Each and everytime you cry, everyone would just side you. Noone bothers to listen to my side of the story. Just because i don't cry, doesn't mean i'm not a single bit miserable at all. What on hell is this relationship doing to me?

    I've made myself very clear about everything. I don't want to stop your fun. I don't want to intrude to your once-very-happy life out there. You, your friends and your closer friends are strong enough to pull you through this. But what about me? Someone telling me she dislikes me after knowing me for so long. Just because you cry, just because your twits, just because you are sad, I'm being sentenced to death by all of them. Noone knows how much i've contributed in this relationship. When you are in need of help, havent i been there for you all the time?

    I don't want to say much. Really. I just hope i will lose my memory and pretend nothing has happened before. Including this relationship.

    2 comments:

    Fel & Sharon said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    JASLYN. said...

    I BOTHER TO LISTEN! :D
    you are a strong girl, and you'll make it through! (:

    I'll see you on monday! :D