Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, February 24, 2010

    Bad romance.

    Hi, friday is my last paper. 3 papers down, 1 last paper to go but i have no energy to study already. Everyone's been mugging hard but i kept sleeping and sleeping during exam period. I thought i managed my time well but when i see everyone chionging like mad i felt like i'm the laziest person ever.

    But after friday, it's liberty! Hols gonna start soon. Had frolick today with celeste reynold and derry. &.. Samantha Tan i was looking for you!

    Reynold just told me online that he's got to study in airport. Add on to my stress only -.-
    I shall study my appellation tonight! Goodbye peeps!
    It's been a month already. I kind of miss the feeling of going home with someone by my side, miss the feeling of someone texting me every night and the feeling of being loved. But i'd rather miss all these little things than forgetting every single thing that has always been kept in my memory. I miss everything, including you.

    No comments: