Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 17, 2009

    Those were the days.


    HITLER AND STALIN THE GREATEST.
    omg, i miss those days studying like mad before Olevels. I miss history and the SBQ. I miss how zheng lao shi ask me to throw my book down the school building for fun. I miss night studies in school, I Love Chij Sjc(;

    Back to school today for projects. We are still behind time! I was really sleepy during the project and half of the time, my brain was announce dead. I guess i have some sleep disease or something. Today is the 17th! :D Tmr is my sissy's birthday:D

    Ok i just happened to see the clock. It strikes 12 already!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISSY. HOPE THAT THE ONE IN YOUR TUMMY IS A BABYGIRL!
    haha my sissy wishes for a baby girl. Pray hard it's a girl. I want to dress my future niece up like a barbie. My niece must look as pretty as the auntie, thats for sure! *ahem*

    Alright. I'm stuck with BCS. Nights.

    No comments: