Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, June 14, 2009

    Bubbles

    To end off this week, i've spent a total of almost 300 dollars on my shopping trip! Maybe not that exaggerating but indeed i've spent alot this week. This has been quite a slack week for me cause all my projects havent been touched yet. I need to wake up ! My body clock hasn't been functioning well too. I wake up at 1oclock everyday and sleep at 4am every night. This holiday is so short that i havent even have the chance to meet up with prawn and my "xiao clique" Awww, i miss you ade and akina. And next week is going to be horribly hectic for me. Because sharon has been tied down by tons of project and it's due when school reopens. I guess i need silas help again if it's gonna be some powerpoint project. I suck at it seriously. I would have died if no one comes to my rescue.

    What bothers me now is the upcoming subcomm camp. I don't know whether should i say i feel not that egg-cited about it or what. I wonder what challenges i have to go thru in order to pass this 2nd round of interview. Cause afterall it's not an orientation camp nor a training workshop. It's an INTERVIEW. So what do i have to do? You seriously need that enthusiasm thingy if not you are out of the game. Well, let nature takes its course!


    Alright, time to play bouncing balls. Toodles!

    No comments: