Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 29, 2009

    Boomz Nihongo

    Konnichiwa. Hajimemashite!

    This sem, i took up 2 CDS. I had Jap and public speaking. Public speaking was pretty challenging for me because i have a serious stage frighttt omgz. Yst was keith's birthday, so happy belated birthday keith!(:

    I have this awkward feeling in me today in school. I have no idea why but the atmosphere around me seems to be weird. Some people are not behaving like themselves. Or is it me? No matter what, peace (Y)

    Yst, csm came over to tp, and today it's felly's turn! Weeee i get so many visitors everyday. :D

    Oh ya. I had my OTC interview last week. Pray hard evan will let me in. I hope i don't die in her hands. BUT GUESS WHAT. As much as i want to get in, my course just introduced me to go for the 4d3n cruise trip for just $650! Damn it. I want to get in to OTC badly but on another hand, i don't wanna miss this trip. What to do? Guess i shall let fate decide then.

    No comments: