Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 29, 2009




    Hello friends. My bestfriend and I caught phobia2 @ cine today. The show is awesome and everyone should watch it. Not too much of horrifying scene, the storyline was just nice and smooth. Hahaha counting down 2 more days would be sam's birthday and 3 more days to my bestie's! Shuang xi ling men (Y) After movies, we roamed around at town and 2 strangers approached us for some interview and tape the whole process. I swear we look equally spastic cause we thought that they were from mediacorp and so we quickly style our hair like some nuts. Little india next, camwhore and homed!


    Was out with sam last week. Love the catch up session! Be strong okay. I know both of us dislike ah lian (although i look like one). so get lost get lost hahaha. See you soon !
    I am now looking most forward to thursday and my class chalet. Miss them already :( Alright. Shall sign off now. Bye!
































    No comments: