Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, June 3, 2009

    Part two.



    Alright the real post is up! This week's gonna be a hectic week. After Term test would be Zhalet, and after Zhalet would be mommy's birthday. I've screw my microecons because I did not finish the 20 marks question. I know that is really stupid but i can turn back the time no more. So i shall look forward to the zhalet then!

    Today is a zai comm and food comm day. Went sheng shiong for grocery and bbq neccessities. Well, Rynne and I were intrigued by the half dead fishes. I swear sheng shiong has got the freshest fish ever. Omg rynne, we shall go for fishing one day, shan't we?

    Something just ran thru my mind. The zetten cheer goes like this "Go sheng shiong, buy kit kat get free tampon" But i dont see any tampon from sheng shiong! Teh ping even volunteered to find the tampon, but there wasn't any from sheng shiong. Thats sad but anway, lets hope that we can win the lucky draw! So kewwwwl. After which we got to raymond's place. Slacked, played some games and everyone left. So thats all for the day! I shall let the pictures do the job.








    No comments: