Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 14, 2009

    Xehpry Raymond Malv !

    Woosh. It's been long since i last gathered with zetten. Finally got to see who is malvina today! Apel class was good today. We got to see the video of the two disabled dancers. I was so touched by the performance,really! Hang around with classmates and met Ray in the library. We were busying camwhoring until xephry came. Then it was malvina followed by ZQ and kelly. Mathew joined as well and we went touring around the school to hunt for the nicest poster. I've got a bad news here. My keyboard's "F" button is spoil. I think i'm going to die without it soon. That's about all. I need to reply my daddy online soon cause i couldn't multitask. And daddy is candice brother! OMG what a small world. Okay thats all folks. Nights. (:



































    No comments: