Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, May 9, 2009

    We are Lesbo Bimbos

    SUSHI SUSHI SUSHI. XYWM on my left. Lijie and Yilin on the right. Lijie's so man yo. Awww i can feel yilin's warmth the moment she hugged me so tightly. It's a pity that not many turned up for the gathering today. But still, I feel contented with who i had for lunch today. At least we manage to catch up with one another. Awww. 4E rocks


    MEL! You are still important to me! hahah!
























    Guess what. We cabbed down to OUB centre but the whole place itself was not opened. So we cabbed back to the place where we came from.



    Then....... Felly followed me for manicure! Damn it, the china manicurist are all scammers. They provided unprofessional service and were very pushy. Thank god felly saved me! We paid a visit to cara's shop @ bugis. She cut her hair shorter than fel! Omg but the hairstyle pretty much suits her. Shall visit her again!






    No comments: